What are my shipping options?
Your shipping options are provided based on the items in your cart.
Customers may choose FREE Pick Up in 18 Zone Industrielle Haneboesch, L-4562 Differdange Luxembourg or Ship via FedEx, UPS or Kuehne+Nagel.
To find out the estimated shipping costs via FedEx, UPS or Kuehne+Nagel, go to your Shopping Cart, view the Estimate Shipping and Tax where you must select and/or enter:
- Postal Code
Your various shipping options and associated costs will appear for your selection in order for you to proceed to checkout.
Are there shipping restrictions?
Some items, such as AIRTAC 2, are regulated by ADR legislation under UN1950 code and can only ship by FedEx or Kuehne+Nagel. AIRTAC 2 is considered hazardous and these regulations ensure safety during transport.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship COD or to a Post Office Box.
How does “FREE Pick Up” work?
- Contact Airtech Europe's Online Shipping Team at +352 58-22-82-1, Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Provide your Order Confirmation number.
- Provide the driver’s license name and phone number of the person who will pick up your order. The driver will need to present their driver’s license when making the pickup.
- Airtech will provide you with time frame and full address to collect your online order.
- You have 7 business days to pick up your item(s) before you incur a restocking fee.
When will I receive my order?
Please allow 1-2 days to receive your order for all in-stock items. Delivery times vary depending on the final destination and distance from Differdange, Luxembourg.
Overnight delivery is available for limited quantity orders if the order is received before 1pm.
What if my order is received damaged?
At time of delivery, you have the option to reject and return to sender. If you accept, please keep in its original packaging and contact us at +352 58-22-82-1 and speak to our Online Shipping Team. Please review our Return Policy.
What are duty and taxes?
Customer is responsible for the duties and taxes, if any, based on the products ordered and the associated governing tariff regulations.